Employees matter. So, we treat them as such.
As we’ve grown, we’ve retained the friendly, caring culture we started with in 1889. It’s one where each individual is respected. Where each person has the resources and support to make a difference and succeed. Where you can build a career with purpose. And where the benefits reflect how much our employees and their families are valued.
Health & Retirement
Health: When it comes to protection, you want options
Bostik offers a range of options to help make your life better and easier. Your benefit elections begin on day one of employment. Select from:
- Two medical plans: a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) choice or a Consumer-Driven Health Plan (CDHP) with optional Health Savings Account, which may include annual company contributions.
- Company paid Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Spouse & Dependent Life
- Company paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Business Travel Accident (BTA) insurance
In addition, you may elect to take advantage of pre-tax flexible spending accounts for Dependent Care and/or Health Care expenses.
Retirement: Helping you to achieve a secure financial future
Our retirement plan options reflect Bostik’s philosophy, which emphasizes value, flexibility, ownership and choice. You can select the retirement plan that helps you prepare for retirement and attain your financial goals.
Bostik, Inc. offers a comprehensive savings plan for retirement. The Bostik 401(k) & Safe Harbor Matching eligibility begins on your first day of employment. You must be age 18 to participate in the plan. In addition, you may participate in the Profit Sharing Plan, once you have 1000 hours of service in a 12 month period, typically about 6 months.
Your contributions are 100% vested Immediately. Options include a Pre-tax 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k) - up to 75% of eligible income (subject to IRS maximums).
Our contributions come in two forms:
- Company Match – 100% vested Immediately. 100% company match of first 3% of employee contributions; 50% company match of next 2% of employee contributions; maximum company match of 4% on employee contributions of 5%
- Profit Sharing – 5 Year Vesting Schedule. Annual contribution of up to 10% of eligible income; must complete 1,000 work hours per year before contributions begin
*Please see the plan documents for detailed information
Time for you is important too. We have 12 paid holidays per year - 2 of them celebrate you: your company anniversary date and birthday. We also recognize the unpredictable challenges and unique dynamics of today's world. Managing both home and career can be complicated at times. We provide a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program as a qualified resource to help you and your family to navigate through life's challenges as well as Paid Parental Leave and a company subsidized Adoption Assistance programs. We have you covered.