Published on July 14, 2017
Bostik, Inc., a world leader in specialty adhesives and installation systems for building construction, has announced the judges for its Bostik's Signature Spaces™: THE ART OF HARDWOOD FLOORING™ DESIGN CONTEST. Scott Banda, Bostik’s Director of Marketing and Business Development stated, “We've assembled a prestigious team of industry experts in specialty materials, hardwood flooring, building design and construction and are absolutely thrilled to be bringing the Vegas strip yet another out-of-the-box, awarding winning Signature Space design."
The judges for the contest are:
- Martin Brudnizki, President/Principal, Martin Brudnizki Design Studio/London & New York
- Brendan Sodikoff, Principal, Hogsalt Hospitality Management LLC
- Brenda Kubasta, CEO/OshKosh Designs
- Michael Martin, President/CEO National Wood Flooring Association
- Joyen Vakil, Senior Vice President of Design & Development, MGM Resorts International
- Scott Banda, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Bostik
The winning design, slated to be installed in a new steakhouse within Las Vegas’ new Park MGM Resort, is currently under development by MGM Resorts International and Sydell Group. Additionally, the winner will receive an amazing trip for two to Paris, France, courtesy of Bostik.
About Bostik, Inc.
Bostik is a leading global adhesive specialist in construction, consumer and industrial markets. For more than a century, it has been developing innovative adhesive solutions that are smarter and more adaptive to the forces that shape daily lives. From cradle to grave, from home to office, Bostik’s smart adhesives can be found everywhere. With annual sales of €1.95 billion, the company employs 6,000 people and has a presence in more than 50 countries. Bostik is a company of Arkema.