Our adhesive systems are used in the manufacture and assembly of components across a diverse range of industrial sectors.
From transport and hygiene to food labeling and packaging, we partner with global leaders in manufacturing to innovate smarter adhesives.
Bostik technologies make your products lighter, safer and more durable. But our expertise goes beyond developing high-performing, multi-purpose adhesives. We improve your production processes with time and cost-saving solutions, making your operations more efficient, competitive and sustainable.
Choose your market
Our extensive experience in industry means we’re perfectly placed to understand the unique challenges of your sector. Find out more about the manufacturing markets we operate in:
- Automotive adhesive: Discover our award-winning bonding solutions for automotive interiors and exteriors.
- Aerospace adhesive: Our fire-retardant adhesives for aircraft interiors meet the most rigorous industrial requirements.
- Assembly adhesive: From circuit boards, home appliance, filtration systems to power plants, discover our expansive range of Assembly applications.
- Transportation adhesive: smart adhesive for rail, truck, bus and RVs (bonding, glazing and sealing) and marine application.
- Flexible packaging adhesive: We partner with food manufactures and medical packaging specialists to innovate new flexible packaging technologies.
- Tape and label adhesive: Discover our aesthetic, durable and versatile adhesive solutions for tape and label suppliers.
- Rigid packaging adhesive: Maximize manufacturing efficiencies with our products for case and carton forming.
- Disposable hygiene adhesive: For nearly five decades, we’ve led the way in creating smart adhesives for disposable hygiene products.
Added value bonding solutions
We partner with manufacturers to create customized adhesive solutions, improving your performance and cost control:
Achieve cost-in-use benefits through time, material and energy savings. Bostik ‘one-system solutions’ minimize pre-treatment and eliminate unnecessary production stages.
Technical and process support
Get expert support from our technical team. Bostik engineers work directly with our customers to improve operating efficiency and reduce production time and costs.
Take a greener approach to bonding. At Bostik, we are dedicated to offering durable and sustainable solutions that are free of VOCs and isocyanates.