Extremely High Initial Tack, High Performance MS Adhesive
A high performance professional adhesive based on MSP (Modified-Silyl Polymer) technology. It has an extremely high initial tack which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Stone / Concrete
- Mirrors / glass
- PU / PVC
- Hard plastics
- Enamel / Ceramic
- Copper / lead / zinc / tin
- Aluminium (including
- COLORBOND® and ALUCOBOND®
- HPL / cement fibre panels
- Developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials
- Bonding where high early strength is desired to reduce the necessity of mechanical fixing and support through the use of nails, screws and bracing.
See Xtreme High Tack be put to the test in our Switch or Slide experiment.