- Bostik V60 is a premium grade neutral cure glazing weatherproofing silicone sealant
- Superior adhesion to painted and anodized aluminum & glass
- Thixotropic nature of this product ensures that it will not slump in typical construction joints
- Excellent U.V. Stability
- Long Life Reliability
- Bostik V60 has excellent natural ageing stability. It will maintain its elastomeric joint sealant properties permanently, even under harsh conditions and temperature extremes.
Neutral curing architectural glazing silicone
Bostik V60 is a high performance architectural grade glazing silicone. One component, non-flowing, neutral cure, high modulus sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
- Two sided structural glazing. (Colours only on to aluminum substrate)
- Structurally glazed systems. (Subject to Bostik approval and review of design first).
- Fin Glazing. (all V60 colours including trans).
- Sealing of Laminated and reflective glass
- General glazing applications
- Sealing of mirrors and splash backs (not vinyl backed)
- Toughened Glass Assemblies
- Weather Sealing in curtain walls and building facades
- Weather Sealing of composite metal panels
- Drinking Water – tank manufacturing.
- Fibre glass
- Ceramic Tiles