Blu-Tack has been helping households, schools and offices since 1971, thanks to its thousand and one uses. Besides being able to hold posters up, our humble re-usable adhesive has more to offer than meets the eye. Check out some of our top Blu-Tack Hacks below.
While you are Marie Kondo’ing your house, Blu-Tack can help you clean and organise the items that still spark your joy. Some handy tricks include:
- Removing pet hair and fluff from clothing
- Cleaning keyboards and earphones
- Securing keys in a place out of sight
- Replacing lost caps on ointments and glues
- Straightening and securing crooked artwork
Once your house is in order, it’s time to celebrate! Here are some of our favourite decorative tips using Blu Tack;
- Hang up bunting or fairy lights
- Balance out uneven table surfaces
- Secure small objects to reduce choking hazards when entertaining small children
School & Office Hacks
Is it Monday AGAIN? Make school or the office manageable with these hacks:
- Securing cords and desk accessories down
- Quietening noisy doors with a stopper tack
- MYO Stress Ball
- Erase grey lead pencil with a small ball of Blu-Tack
Our favourite thing to do is support the imaginations of kids through creative ideas and activities. Some of our favourite projects include:
- Making Monsters
- Bringing the Bostik mascot, Gary the Gecko, to life
- Building houses and other structures
Do you have a Blu-Tack Hack we haven’t heard of? Submit it below for a chance to have it featured on our Facebook and/or Instagram page!
Bostik does much more than just stick things together. For over a century, Bostik has developed smart solutions that touch people's daily lives and inspire creativity through its quality range of stationery products. To unleash your creativity and get project inspiration, visit www.bostik.com/ideasthatstick for ideas that stick!