CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Bostik is one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world today. Bostik develop smart solutions that touch and improve people’s daily lives and focus on three key sectors: Industry, Construction and Home, Office & School. We have a proud history and a smart future, and we are excited about the next growth phase within our Customer Relations team.
About the role:
This role will see you working as a Customer Relations Representative within the Bostik Australia Team. Reported to the Team Leader, your role will require inbound and outbound calls to external and internal customers with some upselling initiatives. Your main focus is to provide excellent customer service and support, through prompt order entry, management of backorders and adhering to phone targets.
- Taking inbound phone calls relating to customer orders, enquiries, and delivery times
- Making outbound phone calls relating to orders, promotions and campaigns
- Upselling and negotiating with customers to increase orders
- Action credit, return goods and pricing requests for customers
- Liaise with the sales department, the production and other areas within the business
- Data Entry/keying in orders that come in via phone, fax and email
- Adhoc administration support
- Ideally you will have some exposure working within a medium to large Customer Service/Contact Centre/Call Centre environment
- Excellent communication and phone manner skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with your fellow team members and customers
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to problem solve, a desire to achieve results and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn outbound sales skills and develop them further
Why work for Bostik?
For over a century now, Bostik has been operating on the culture of success, innovation and delivering high performance. We attract smart and talented people to join our business and we thrive to reward our employees with:
- Work alongside your leaders and managers, who will develop and mentor you
- Car park provided and/or accessibility to public transport
- Staff discount card for La Manna and other local shops and facilities in the Essendon Fields area
- Wellness programs
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability and much more
If you are a self-motivated, energetic, career focused individual looking for a company that will take you to the next step in 2020, then choose a career with purpose; choose a career with Bostik!
If you have the required experience, skills and desire to make your mark with Bostik Australia, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Niki Seeley – Talent Acquisition Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.