Working closely with key stakeholders within the business, this varied and fast-paced Marketing Coordinator role will see you assist in implementing marketing initiatives, manage calendars and cycle planners as well as develop category sales reports and monitor sales plans.
- Coordinate and deliver tools to support product promotions, and assist with rolling out marketing campaigns
- Manage projects, such as coordinating end user focus groups
- Support the training objectives by managing the event calendar, and developing tools to drive training engagement.
- Run category reporting, and assist digital as required with other adhoc requests
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Prior experience working in a similar industry, ideally within the manufacturing, industrial or consumer markets
- Understand the complexity on B2B /B2C scope
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once and work to strict deadlines.
- Have intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Excel and working with CRM tools
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Please note: you must be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical.
WHY WORK FOR BOSTIK?
For over a century now, Bostik has been operating on the culture of success, innovation and delivering high performance. We attract smart and talented people to join our business and we thrive to reward our employees with:
• Opportunity to engage with your leaders and executive teams
• Generous superannuation contribution
• Genuine commitment to global sustainability and much more
If you are a self-motivated, energetic, career-focused individual who has a real passion for Marketing and Sales, then choose a career with purpose; choose a career with Bostik.