Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your role as Management Accountant will assist and support the Finance Manager and work closely with the broader Finance team.
You will identify and develop business process improvements, reporting and forecasting in order to enable business leaders to make informed decisions. Collaboratively, you will partner with key internal and external stakeholders including the production/logistics facilities to drive operational efficiencies.
- Preparation of reports, budgets, forecasts, commentaries and financial statements
- Month end accounting including reconciliations and journals, Balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger accuracy
- Regular review of cost allocation methods with a focus on accuracy across business units and cost centres
- Maintain and manage the Fixed assets & CAPEX
- Support Supply Chain Manager with inventory reporting, stock taking activities and measurement of non-performing stock
- Analysing business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and cost of goods sold
- Other related tasks as and when required
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Commerce or a Finance related degree with a professional qualification preferred (CPA or CA equivalent)
- Must have experience in a Manufacturing environment, medium to large organisation
- Min. 3-5 years’ Management Accounting experience
- Recent experience with SAP, Advanced Excel, and preferable BI reporting preferable
In additional you will have thorough understanding of manufacturing process related to accounting, familiarity with raw materials conversion, COGS and inventory.
You will also be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, ideally be local to our Essendon Fields site and willing to undergo a Pre-employment medical.
WHY WORK FOR BOSTIK?
For over a century now, Bostik has been operating on the culture of success, innovation and delivering high performance. We attract smart and talented people to join our business and we thrive to reward our employees with:
- Opportunity to engage with your leaders and executive teams
- Generous superannuation contribution
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability and much more