Nowadays, reliability and speed are crucial in ensuring the job comes in on budget and on time. With that in mind, Bostik’s focus on continuous innovation strives to bring to market products such as a roof sealant, that not only save labour time and money, but also reduce risk of failure and the need for multi-product fixing systems. Working with the latest emerging technologies around the globe and cooperating with our partners in every continent, Bostik has a wide range of roof sealants and adhesives that builders rely on a daily basis.
- Xtreme Flex: a neutral cure, high performance MSP sealant and adhesive that sticks, seals and cures in the wet and underwater. This roof sealant is ideal for wide variety of plumbing and building applications and is an excellent primerless adhesion to almost all surfaces. The Xtreme Flex is a polymer sealant which is also Watermark approved.
- Seal N Flex 1: a high expansion, polyurethane construction sealant. The Seal N Flex 1 has an excellent adhesion to masonry and concrete. This roof sealant used internally and externally. This polyurethane sealant has an excellent UV, weather and water resistance and has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 50%.
- Seal N Flex FC: a fast curing, polyurethane construction sealant. The high hardness and mechanical resistance makes this polymer sealant suitable for heavy traffic applications. This roof sealant has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 25%.
- Seal N Flex Advance: an advanced, multi-purpose, hybrid construction sealant suitable for light traffic. The Seal N Flex Advance sealant has an excellent UV and weather resistance and can be applied in wet conditions. This construction sealant is 100% zero bubbling and has a dynamic joint movement of +/- 25%.
- Roof & Gutter: a neutral cure, roofing & weather seal silicone sealant that is ideal for roofing, general plumbing, weather sealing and general purpose sealing. This roof sealant has an excellent adhesion to decorative sheet metal and masonry/brick surfaces and is also WaterMark approved.
- Gap Seal: a general purpose acrylic gap filler that is ideal for low movement joint seals and general purpose gap filling. Our Gap Seal is a joint filler which is paintable with most paints for perfect finish.
FIRE RATED SEALANT
- Fireban One: a fireproof sealant suitable for common fire rated control joints and penetration seals. This fireproof sealant provides a fire seal up to 240 minutes as per AS1530.4. The Fireban One is an excellent polymer sealant to wide variety of surfaces.
- No More Nails: a general purpose, solvent based construction adhesive that supports wallboards and minimizes the need for nails and screws. This solvent based adhesive reduces creaking caused by expansion and movement of nails and screws and has a high bond strength and chemical resistance. No More Nails has an excellent adhesion to wide variety of surfaces including timber and plasterboard.
- Xtreme High Tack: a high performance MSP adhesive with extremely high initial grab strength. This polymer adhesive has a high initial grab strength allows Xtreme High Tack to support immense weight without the aid of clamps, screws or nails. The Xtreme High Tack is also resistant to moisture, weather and UV.
CONSTRUCTION GROUTS & CONCRETE REPAIR
- Flowfill: a general-purpose Class A construction grout with an enhanced working life. This grout adhesive is suitable for pre-cast and tilt-panel work and can be used in column bases, core holes, rod holes, concrete defects.
- Techflow: a high performance, Class C, non-shrink grout that can be used in equipment base plates, anchoring bolts, bars and fittings, bridge bearings and crane rails. This grout adhesive can be pumped, troweled, rammed or flowed into area where normal grouting methods do not suffice.
- Patchfix: a heavy duty mortar for high build structural repairs that has a high ultimate compressive strength and abrasion resistance. This tile mortar can be used in vertical, horizontal and overhead applications for large or small repairs.
The Bostik Builders ranges are backed by rigorous testing to ensure products of the highest quality for builders to trust for the job.