Bostik has been offering end-to-end product and service solutions such as a floor adhesive or floor leveler to the Australian flooring market for decades. Our Prep, Seal, Stick product system encompasses floor preparation, a wide range of floor adhesives, and the application tools to match these applications.
As timber flooring trends and technologies have evolved Bostik’s never-ending emphasis on quality, product innovation, customer service as well as our Australian based manufacturing capabilities has remained the same. These attributes together has seen Bostik cement/ levelling compound its market leading position as a solutions provider to the flooring sector for many years.
- Ultra Seal: a two part, solvent free, epoxy composition compatible with a wide range of coverings. This floor leveler has an excellent bond to a range of substrates and an excellent high build achieved in one coat. Ultra Seal is a grey colored epoxy which you can apply with a brush or roller. This epoxy floor coating has an easy 1:1 mixing ratio (by volume).
- Moisture Seal: a two-party epoxy and withstands hydrostatic water pressure up to 25m or 250 kPA. Its moisture and vapour barrier formulation prevents water seepage and permeation in building and construction substrates.
- UL 75: a rapid hardening self-levelling, single component cementitious underlay formulated to achieve maximum flow without any shrinkage or cracking. Results in a smooth level surface with ease of application. The UL 75 is a single component floor leveler where you just have to add water. This floor leveling compound accepts foot traffic in 3-4 hours.
- UL 100: a self-levelling underlay for fast repairs of uneven concrete floors. This floor leveler is best used on interior surfaces, in Residential, Commercial and Medium Industrial concrete flooring applications.
- UL 200: a superior vinyl & timber rapid-hardening cementitious underlay. It is formulated for maximum flow without shrinkage or cracking. This product has an extremely fast drying and accepts foot traffic in 2-3 hours and is formulated for a maximum flow.
- UL Primer: a high performance one component primer for use on porous substrates. Use the UL primer with Bostik floor levelling compounds. This primer is very economical and has a high coverage rate and dries fast.
- Ultraset HP: an one component hardwood floor adhesive which is ready to use. This product is suitable over radiant heating.
- Ultraset DX: a quick setting and controlled foaming, timber floor adhesive. This product is slow foaming and has a strong bond with excellent resistance to water.
- Ultraset SF: a solvent free formulation adhesive formulated to adhere most types of hardwood floors. This product is a recommended floor adhesive by major timber manufacturers.
- Ultraset 3 in 1: an high performance floor adhesive that moisture barrier and sound abatement. This product has a recycled environmentally friendly content.
- Timberset: a high solids, non flammable water based latex adhesive that dries to form a strong bond between timber. Timber Set is easy to apply and specially formulated for adhering mosaic, or timber veneer to timber substrates.
The Bostik Flooring Installers ranges are backed by rigorous testing to ensure products of the highest quality for flooring installers to trust for the job.
- Trowels: 6mm V-Notch for 100% coverage of 3 in 1 adhesive 4.8mm Flat V-Notch trowel for use with Ultraset HP, SF Adhesives TPR comfort grip.
- Simple Fix: for fast repairing of timber floors.
See our range or flooring products.