Bostik has been offering end-to-end product and service solutions such as a floor adhesives or floor levelers to the Australian flooring market for decades. Our Prep, Seal, Stick product system encompasses floor preparation, a wide range of floor adhesives, and the tools to match these applications.
As timber flooring trends and technologies have evolved, Bostik’s never-ending emphasis on quality, product innovation, customer service as well as our Australian-based manufacturing capabilities has remained the same. These attributes together have seen Bostik cement its market leading position as a solutions provider to the flooring sector for many years.
- Ultra Seal: a two part, solvent free, epoxy composition compatible with a wide range of coverings. This floor leveler has an excellent bond to a range of substrates and an excellent high build achieved in one coat. Ultra Seal is a grey colored epoxy which you can apply with a brush or roller. This epoxy floor coating has an easy 1:1 mixing ratio (by volume).
- Moisture Seal: a two-part epoxy that withstands hydrostatic water pressure up to 25m or 250 kPA. Its moisture and vapour barrier formulation prevents water seepage and permeation in building and construction substrates.
- UL 75: a rapid hardening self-leveling, single component cementitious underlay formulated to achieve maximum flow without any shrinkage or cracking. Results in a smooth level surface with ease of application. UL 75 is a single component floor leveler that only needs water. This floor leveling compound accepts foot traffic in 3-4 hours.
- UL 100: a self-leveling underlay for fast repairs of uneven concrete floors. This floor leveler is best used on interior surfaces, in residential, commercial and medium industrial concrete flooring applications.
- UL 200: a superior vinyl & timber rapid-hardening cementitious underlay. It is formulated for maximum flow without shrinkage or cracking. This product is an extremely fast drying leveler that accepts foot traffic in 2-3 hours. It is also formulated for a maximum flow.
- UL Primer: a high performance one component primer for use on porous substrates. Use UL primer with Bostik floor levelling compounds. This primer is very economical, has a high coverage rate and dries fast.
- Ultraset HP: a one-component hardwood floor adhesive which is ready to use. This product is suitable over radiant heating.
- Ultraset DX: a quick setting and controlled foaming timber floor adhesive, with a strong bond and excellent resistance to water.
- Ultraset SF: a solvent-free adhesive formulated to adhere most types of hardwood floors. This product is a recommended floor adhesive by major timber manufacturers.
- Ultraset 3 in 1: a high performance 3-in-1 product that includes adhesive, moisture barrier and sound abatement, made with recycled rubber materials.
- Timberset: a non-flammable water based latex adhesive that dries to form a strong bond between timber. Timberset is easy to apply and specially formulated for adhering mosaic, or timber veneer to timber substrates.
The Bostik Flooring Installers ranges are backed by rigorous testing to ensure products of the highest quality for flooring installers to trust for the job.
- Trowels: 6mm V-Notch for 100% coverage of 3 in 1 adhesive