Our Substrate to Surface Solution provides peace of mind that Bostik is the tiling project partner of choice. Our range of tile adhesive is designed with the needs of the tiler in mind. Crafted by tilers, to deliver the specific project needs of this challenging and often complex trade. The range of adhesives is simple to select, easy to apply and effective on site. Each Bostik priming, waterproofing, tiling and epoxy grout product has been prepared in accordance with key project requirements for both domestic and commercial applications.
THE SUBSTRATE TO SURFACE SOLUTION
The Bostik Prep, Seal, Stick, Finish ranges are backed by rigorous testing to ensure products of the highest quality for craftsmen to trust for the job.
A range of surface primers to prepare substrates for optimal adherence of membranes or tile adhesive.
- PrimeGrip Non-Porous: a floor primer can be used indoor & outdoor and by tile on tile applications. This Primegrip is an also solvent-free waterproofing membrane.
- Multiprime: PL floor primer can be used indoor & outdoor and improves bond capabilities and working time of adhesives.
- Specialist Primer: this high performance aqueous primer can be used on top of cured Dampfix PU (Waterproofing polyurethane) and other specialist applications. This primer for indoor and outdoor use is part of the Dampfix PU & Asaflex system.
Protect the installation of wet areas with one of our Dampfix range of waterproofing solutions. Our Bostik’s range includes:
- Dampfix Gold: an one component, highly elastic, class 3, polyurethane waterproofing membrane that contains no bitumen. This sealant is easy to use and is an urethane acrylic membrane which is available in a 4 Litre and 15 Litre sizes.
- Dampfix Immersed A and Dampix Immersed B: a two-part cementitious membrane suitable for use in immersed applications (such as pools and spas). and totally immersible under tiles.
- Dampfix Rapid: is a rapid drying waterbased polyurethane, Class 3 waterproofing membrane. This two-coat water-based polyurethane membrane can be applied over primed porous & non-porous substrates, including concrete, rendered bricks, fibre cement, water resistant plasterboard, and structural plywood. Re-coat in 1- 2 hours.
- Dampfix PU: an one part polyurethane membrane, highly elastic, Class 3, polyurethane waterproofing membrane system that contains no bitumen and complies with AS/NZ 4858.
- Megalastic: a cementitious upgrade additive which improves bond strength and flexibility. This multipurpose additive can be used to upgrade the performance of cement based tile adhesive, epoxy grout, screed and other similar systems. This high performance sealant provides “stretchability” of over 700% and has outstanding flexibility and adhesion to most surfaces and full immersible once cured.
The broad range of Bostik tile adhesives have proven compatibility with many substrates and tile types:
- Conflex: a premium rubber-modified tile adhesive designed for demanding or high traffic applications. Conflex is a flexible adhesive for floor & wall which can be used indoor and outdoor. This adhesive is a high yield allrounder with demanding applications.
- Superfixall: a flexible tile adhesive designed for floor and wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. Superfixall is an economical adhesive which you can upgrade with Megalastic additive to improve flexibility and bond strength without compromising but maintaining long open time.
- Ultra Mastik: a flexible tile adhesive designed for floor and wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. Ultra Mastik adhesive holds 600x600 mm Wall Tiles and has a superioir bond strength.
- Megafix: a brilliant white adhesive perfect for use in bathrooms, with mosaics or when a very white adhesive is needed. This adhesive can be used only indoor and for walls. The smooth, unsanded formulation means that grout joints do not need to be raked out before grouting.
- Excelflex: a flexible tile adhesive designed for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. Excelflex is a flexible and versatile adhesive.
- Asaflex: a two-part adhesive with exceptional flexibility and superb bond designed for jobs were flexibility is critical. This product for floor and wall can be used indoor & outdoor. Asaflex is a product for tile to timber or acoustic mat and has an exceptional bond.
- Evoflex: a superior high polymer modified tile adhesive. This tile adhesive for floor and wall can be used indoor and outdoor. Evoflex is perfect for laying heavy large format tiles and has an early grout from 6-8 hours.
With a range of grouts in both technology and colours, Bostik has the perfect grout to complete any tiling project.
- Designer Coloured: an excellent commercial grade tile grout for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. This epoxy grout is very easy to clean up and has superb working properties which means less mess, less waste and a better finish.
- Design Epoxy: is a two-part coloured epoxy grout for situations that require high chemical and mechanical demands. This epoxy tile grout for floor & wall can be used indoor & outdoor. Design Epoxy grout had a high chemical stain resistance and is designed for hygienic and commercial applications.
- Designer Smooth: a smooth designer grout that can be used indoors only. Designer Smooth is bright white, smooth and unsanded. This epoxy grout can be used for 1.5 – 3mm joints.
- Designer Sanded: this epoxy tile grout is especially for floors and can be used outdoor only. Designer Sanded grout can be used for 5-20 mm joints and is perfect for outdoor living and pool surrounds specialists.