- Vapour-permeable nonwoven material combination
- Can be plastered and painted
- Elastic to absorb movement in adjacent substrates
- Integrated self-adhering strip
- For connections sealed against driving rain ≥ 600 Pa
- Waterproof in accordance with DIN EN 13984 W1
- UV resistant for 3 months
Bostik M640 TAPE’N’TIGHT WINDOW FOIL EXTERIOR can be used in order to achieve a waterproof connection between the window frame and the building construction even in driving rain. To apply the fleece fabric to the building construction we recommend Bostik M640 TAPE’N’TIGHT WINDOW FOIL EXTERIOR for exterior applications. Bostik M640 TAPE’N’TIGHT WINDOW FOIL EXTERIOR has a value of 0,00202 m3/h·m and an sD value of 0,05 m.
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 12 months from production date, stored in a dry place.
Discover our other Energy Saving & Airtight products