- Bostik Simson ISR 70-05AP combines the advantages of desired properties of structural sealants including polyurethanes. Simson ISR 70-05AP is not reliant on the primed system to provide a cross-linking covalent bond (less changes of applicator error).
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free.
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties.
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer.
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP is a Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP) based adhesive with a high tensile strength and is suitable for making elastic constructive joints. SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP can also be used as a sealant. SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP has been tested and certified to the International Maritime Organisation Fire Test Procedures for Surface Flammability, resolution A.687 and is approved for bonding deck materials onto steel or aluminium.
SIMSON ISR 70-05 AP may also be used for the efficient bonding of windscreens in the Auto Aftermarket as well as in OEM, Bus, Coach & Train building
Where to Use
- Automotive Industry
- Transport Industry
- Flooring Systems