Bosti-Set Sell Sheet
Gauged Porcelain Tile Installation Portfolio
CDPH VOC Certification
Bostik Hyde Bellagio Project Spotlight
FloorScore Certification Registration SCS-FS-08383
Bosti-Set Health Product Declaration
We've Escalated the Possibilities.
You Take the Credit.
Bostik's latest advancement in adhesive technology is found exclusively in Bosti-Set, Thin Porcelain Tile Panel Adhesive & Sound Reduction Membrane. Bosti-Set is a one-component, easy-to-trowel adhesive that revolutionizes how the design-build community works with thin porcelain tile panels. Backed by Bostik's patent-pending Tenirex polymer technology, Bosti-Set provides remarkable instant grab and holding power in a single coat application.
Use Bosti-Set on your next project to realize the following benefits:
- Non-sag, instant grab of thin porcelain tile panels in sizes as large as 1/4" x 5' x 10' (6mm x 1.5m x3m)
- Trowel only on the back of the panel, eliminating the troweling of mortar on walls
- Installation time reduced by as much as 50%, with half of the crew typically needed for typical mortar installations
- No mixing, no water, and no electricity needed to install the panels
- Exceptional acoustic performance and long-term durability of the wall system
- Installation materials that weigh up to 80% less than traditional mortar installations
- The ability to position panels up to 30 minutes while still preventing sagging
- With 2% recycled material, 0% solvents, and zero VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds - as calculated per SCAQMD Rule 1168), Bosti-Set contributes toward LEED® credits under sections NC-v4 MR4.2: Recycled Content and NC-v4 EQ4.1: Low-Emitting Materials – Adhesives & Sealants
You can count on Bosti-Set to speed up the installation of your thin porcelain tile panel project.