As automotive manufacturing continues to evolve, there is a need to address increased demands for connectivity, e-mobility, and sustainability. With the right automotive bonding solutions, goals can be accomplished, allowing you to:
- Increase design opportunities
- Improve safety and durability
- Reduce environmental footprint
- Enhance passenger comfort and aesthetics
- Decrease total cost-in-use
At Bostik, our extensive expertise working directly with tier suppliers, OEMs and the aftermarket has enabled us to develop automotive adhesives and sealants that address the most stringent assembly needs and make it easy to manufacture more intuitive and innovative vehicles.
Global Expertise In Automotive Applications
Automotive Interiors, Exteriors and Body-in-White
Total vehicle needs and knowledge of where the market is heading allows Bostik a widerange of technologies -- including liquid, hot melt, reactive and structural -- which provide differentiated solutions to serve every assembly requirement.
Our solutions are:
- Lightweight: Improves fuel efficiency and enable thinner substrate bonding
- Sustainable: reduces carbon footprint and decrease energy usage
- High-performing: Addresses stringent application needs such as high- temperature resistance
- Efficient: allows reduced production steps and shortened cycle times
- Durable: increase vehicle longevity and performance