Easter Cupcake Toppers
Make your own colourful cupcake toppers for Easter.
- Print out the template below and cut out the Easter Egg shapes using the scissors in the Bostik Cut 'n Paste pack...watch out for the sharp edges.
- Colour in and decorate your Easter Egg shapes to yours hearts desire using Rainbow Twisters, Wax Twisters, Colour 'n Paint Twisters and Rainbow Glitter Glue.
- Centre a toothpick on the back of one of the Egg shapes and secure with a piece of Super Clear Tape.
- Using the Glue Stick, paste and identical Egg face up, to cover the toothpick.
- Finally, stick the toothpick with your colourful Easter Egg shape into the centre of your cupcakes.
You will need:
- Print template below, toothpics, paper or cardboard
- Colour 'n Paint Twisters
- Cut 'n Paste
- Rainbow Glitter Glue
- Rainbow Twisters
- Super Clear Tape Dispenser
- Wax Twisters