Competition terms and conditions
Permoseal (PTY) Ltd. Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is organised by Permoseal PTY Ltd. (the “Organisers”) and is open to all South African citizens residing in the Republic of South Africa – (a valid South African identity document is required), except directors, members, business partners, employees, sales agents, advertising agency staff, advisors or consultants of the Organisers, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of all the foresaid (including, but not limited to, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters).
2. By entering the competition all participants and prize winners agree to be bound by terms and conditions of the competition, which will be interpreted by the Organisers in their sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
3. The competition will be overseen and certified as set out in the Regulations to the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 of South Africa where after the Organisers’ decision regarding all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. To enter the competition, the participant must follow entry mechanics as per social media, print advertising or in store instructions.
5. The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. A random draw conducted by the Organisers or a person appointed by the Organisers will take place on specified date. Only the winner will be notified by telephone or social media no later than 72 hours after the draw, and thereafter confirmed in writing. The Organisers will endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
7. All winners will need to identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book. The drawn winner, once contacted, will have 5 working days to forward all the required documentation to the Organisers.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
9. Some or all of the winners of the competition may be invited to endorse, promote and/or advertise the products of the Organisers, which would allow the Organisers and its representatives to photograph and film the winner for promotional purposes related to the competition and the relevant products, without payment or additional compensation for a period of 12 months. It is recorded that the winner(s) has/have the right to decline such an invitation.
10. Winners must allow 4 – 6 weeks from the date of being contacted for the prize to be delivered.
11. The Organisers shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers, its agents and staff.
12. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
13. Again, for promotions with media partners:
Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules. The South African Bostik Brand, Permoseal (PTY) Ltd. and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. Permoseal (PTY) Ltd, the media partner and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.