Hardwood Flooring adhesives
Hardwood Flooring Adhesives
Bostik Ultraset® . Tried & trusted timber flooring adhesives.
For many years, Bostk Ultraset® has been a market leading brand in hardwood flooring adhesives. It has been tried, tested and proven by professional tradesman and eager DIY renovators alike. Our adhesive solutions make hardwood flooring installations faster, easier and smarter.
From solid and engineered hardwoods to bamboo, Bostik technologies are designed to improve durability, acoustic properties and comfort to enhance living spaces. As wood becomes ever more popular, we continue to innovate cutting-edge technologies to meet the demands of your flooring projects.
This is all thanks to the high quality formulations made available throughout the range that gives everyone the confidence when applying hardwood flooring materials to a surface.
The Bostik range of hardwood adhesives are also compatible with the Bostik range of waterproofing and floor levelling products, so you can rely on Bostik for a total solutions-based system when applying hardwood flooring materials from start to finish.
Available in a wide range of technologies including high performance MS polymer, polyurethane and latex adhesives; you are sure to find the right adhesive to suit any job at hand.
Hardwood flooring adhesives: Smart innovations
Bostik's hardwood flooring adhesives are suitable for all installations where wood flooring can be bonded. Whether you are working with solid or engineered wood, our adhesives offer a range of benefits to reduce risk and improve performance.
- Strength: Engineered for superior adhesion even on very wide wood planks.
- Flexibility: Adhesive systems provide tough, flexible bonds with a variety of subfloor substrates including; concrete, plywood, and fibre cement sheets.
- Elastomeric: Elastomeric properties allow adhesives to move with the wood as it expands and contracts naturally over the life of the floor.
- Sound-dampening properties: Several of our highest performing adhesives create a noise reduction barrier over the substrate providing excellent sound-reduction performance that typically outperforms ¼" cork underlay. Eliminating cork saves time and money during the installation process.
- Thickness Control™ Spacer Technology: Patent-pending, recycled crumb rubber spacers help maintain proper adhesive membrane thickness during the installation process while also providing acoustical control benefits necessary to meet today's building codes.
- Moisture resistance: Moisture vapour protection prevents the cupping or buckling of hardwood planks, and offers a lifetime warranty for unlimited moisture vapour protection.
- Antimicrobial: Most products have antimicrobial properties to inhibit the growth of mould and mildew on the surface of the cured adhesive.
- Bostik's revolutionary hardwood adhesive technology offers unlimited moisture vapour protection, high bond strength, zero VOC's and ease of cleaning before and after cure.
- Polyurethane technology: Bostik polyurethane adhesives are staples of the industry offering the quality, strength, and durability you have come to expect from the market leader.
- Low VOC adhesive: Bostik places a strong emphasis on formulating adhesives with benefits such as low VOCs, emissions and odour without compromising bond strength and long-term durability.