As key global megatrends shape the filtration market, it's important to understand the role adhesives play in helping you address:
- Population growth and the accelerated need for accessible clean air and water
- Healthcare advancements and the need to live healthier, longer lives
- Race to zero emissions and the need to improve sustainable practices
With the right filtration assembly adhesives, such as polyamides, polyesters and polyolefins, you’re able to:
- Increase filter production output to better meet the growing population needs and reduce downtime costs
- Improve products’ safety and purity to improve public health
- Enhance sustainability by removing increasingly smaller particles and extending filter life while reducing waste
WATCH THIS ON-DEMAND WEBINAR to learn about key filtration technologies that help you easily address megatrends, improve filter manufacturing and enhance end-use performance.
Featured products: Filtration and fluid separation adhesives
Bostik’s H9389 adhesive is a hot melt polyolefin for general purpose filters. With a long open time and excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates, H9389 is a quality adhesive product for the assembly market.
Bostik also manufactures HM4279LV, which is a hot melt polyamide for hot air and oil filters. Designed to bond to a variety of plastic, metal and wood substrates including PVC, HM4279LV provides excellent moisture resistance, good heat resistance and high temperature resistance.
Another adhesive product for filtration and fluid separation applications is HM4278, which is a hot melt polyamide for hot air filters. With moderate flexibility and low applications viscosity, this adhesive product for the assembly market is the highest performing polyamide adhesive for filter applications.
These filtration and fluid separation adhesive products in particular help improve manufacturing processes, benefiting assembly production lines as a whole.