• Excellent adhesion without primer to most, even damp, surfaces
• Low modulus (±25% joint movement)
• Moisture curing, almost odourless
• Good resistance to UV, water and weather
A next generation construction sealant
Bostik Seal N' Flex Advance is a high quality construction sealant based on hybrid technology. It cures under the influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
Seal N’ Flex Advance is ideal for precast and tilt up panels, brickwork and blockwork, plasterboard face and paper lined recessed edges, aluminium windows, GRC, fibreglass and mostly specialty panel systems, painted wood, and a variety of plastics. It can also be used on concrete, sandstone, marble, and granite substrates.
- Features hybrid sealant technology commonly referred to as SPUR (Silyl-Terminated Polyurethane)
- Universal sealant for use on a variety of building substrates
- Excellent adhesion without primer to most, even damp, surfaces
- Low modulus (+/- 25% joint movement)
- Moisture curing, almost odourless
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, and silicones
- No shrinkage or bubbling
- Good resistance to UV, water and weather
- Extrudes smoothly and easily from any hand operated or electric caulking gun
- Will not slump from typical expansion joints
- Available in 300ml and 600ml sizes, and white, grey and black colours
Learn more about Seal N’ Flex Advance and discover the full Seal N’ Flex range in the video below.