- Bostik Simson ISR 70-08 AP adheres well without black glass primer on glass and no UV resistant primer is needed when the glass adhesive interface is adequately UV-protected by a ceramic coating.
- Solvent-isocyanate- and PVC free.
- Excellent temperature resistance, permanent elastic within temperatures from –40°C till +120°C.
- No odour
- Prevents contact corrosion on aluminium substrates
Direct Glazing Adhesive
Bostik Simson ISR 70-08 AP is a high quality Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP) based Direct Glazing Adhesive especially developed for the rapid and efficient bonding of windscreens in the Auto Aftermarket as well as in OEM, Bus, Coach & Train building and other areas of the Transport market, especially where vehicles have to be released (or moved) shortly after installation.
Where to Use
- Automotive Industry
- Transport Industry
- Automotive & Transport Installations
- Glass Windscreens