Fast-curing, time-saving solutions
To achieve a smooth base for your floor covering, you need a flexible, fast-curing solution that works with a range of substrates. To obtain a smooth and solid finished resilient floor, a high quality self-leveling underlayment is an absolute necessity. Our innovative self-leveling underlayments are designed to save flooring contractors valuable time and money. With low dust, low odor and walk-on times as short as two hours, Bostik products are the smart choice for your subfloor preparation needs.
Self-leveling Underlayments: Smart benefits
Our free-flowing, self-smoothing underlayments offer plenty of benefits to help you tackle the toughest challenges:
- Easy to use: Excellent flow characteristics make Bostik self-leveling underlayments easy to use and most are pumpable.
- Fast-curing: Many of our underlayments contain a rapid setting formula, which accelerates floor preparation and installation.
- Flexibility: Bostik subfloor products are ideal for a wide range of substrate applications, from concrete and sand/cement screeds to stone, rigid metal and wood.
- Polymer modified: Bostik cementitious products have high polymer content for excellent adhesion, strength and flexibility.
Self-leveling Underlayments: Technologies
Bostik’s range of self leveling underlayments is formulated with water-based, polymer modified and gypsum-based binder technologies:
- Polymer modified binders (PMB): Our cementitious products are highly modified with polymer additives for strength and flexibility.
- Gypsum-based compounds: Gypsum-based compounds are ideal for use on calcium sulphate screeds and other low strength subfloors.
- Water-based compounds: Water-mix compounds are designed for all installations, especially where pumping is beneficial.
Discover More Building and Construction Solutions