Our waterborne, specialty solution and UV acrylic adhesives can offer:
- Low initial tack to achieve repositionability and improve ease of installation
- High peel build for permanent and steady low peel for removables to correspond to the life of the product
- Clean removability to aid end of life removal
- Excellent aging and shrinkage characteristics related to plasticizer resistance to improve durability on cast and calendared vinyls
- Superior chemical and water resistance to enhance aesthetics
- Good flow for rivet adhesion on uneven surfaces to heighten application capabilities
Which Technology is Right for You?While our waterborne, specialty solution and UV acrylic adhesives both work well for graphic application needs, the desired durability level will help determine which is right for you. For example:
- Waterborne graphic adhesives work well for short-term applications. They offer durability and clean removability for a given time period; however, when exposed to extended outdoor weathering greater than two years, they can lose their bond strength and be challenging to easily remove.
- Specialty solution acrylic graphic adhesives, which are based on high solids content, are ideal for long-term applications. When compared to waterborne adhesives, they offer a higher level of durability, enabling them to maintain bond strength and be easy to remove even after extended exposure to the elements.
- UV acrylic graphic adhesives are a 100% solid, solvent-free, sustainable solution that can offer increased line speeds and operations savings even for the highest performing applications.
Why Work with Bostik for Your Graphic Adhesive Needs?An industry leader in technical service, Bostik offers:
- A unique, backward integration structure
- Ability and willingness to custom formulate adhesives to your specific graphic needs
- Market-leading products and technical support across applications
- Additionally, Bostik was the first to bring specialty solution acrylics to this market and offers a broad portfolio, ensuring a product for even the most stringent application needs.
- Ready to get started?