- Becomes an integral part of the concrete forming a complete body of strength and durability.
- Penetrates deeply and seals concrete's capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks.
- Can be applied from either positive or negative side
- Completely effective against high hydrostatic pressure
- Easy to apply, less labour and cost effective
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate – cannot be removed easily
- Back filling can be done without further protection like placement or steel or wire mesh
- Can be used in the pH range of 3 – 11
- Can be applied to moist or green concrete
- Non toxic. Can be used for potable water applications.
BOSTIK CWP is a surface applied, integral crystalline waterproofing material, which waterproofs and protects concrete in depth. It consists of Portland cement, specially treated quartz sand and a compound of active chemicals. Bostik CWP needs water only to be mixed prior to the application. When Bostik CWP is applied to a concrete surface the active chemicals combine with the free lime and moisture present in the capillary tracts of the concrete to form an insoluble, crystalline structure. These crystals fill the pores and minor shrinkage cracks in the concrete to prevent any further ingress, still allowing the concrete to breath.