Various trends emerging in disposable hygiene products today are bringing comfort to the forefront in conversations. In this episode of “Attached to Hygiene,” Jack Hughes shares his conversation with Christophe Morel on this very topic. Christophe is Global Marketing Manager for Market Insights and Sustainable Innovation for Bostik’s Global Nonwovens Division dedicated to manufacturing adhesives for baby care, adult incontinence, and feminine hygiene products. With nearly 30 years in the field, Christophe discusses how article producers can help reach their business goals while keeping consumers comfortably satisfied.
- How the need for comfort is influencing market trends and innovations
- New materials that are emerging to increase softness
- The benefits of choosing the right adhesives
- Comfort and Quality With Soft Nonwovens
- Pant Diapers Help Meet Consumer Needs of Comfort and Convenience
- Adhesives in Disposable Hygiene Products: What’s Being Used and Why
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at email@example.com.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Discover More Attached to Hygiene Episodes