Many variables impact the cost of producing disposable hygiene articles and setting the selling price. It can be challenging to put all the logistics together, set a price that consumers will actually pay, keep your business profitable, and never let competitors’ products and their pricing strategies out of your sights. In this episode of “Attached to Hygiene,” host Jack Hughes and Bostik’s Global Product Line Manager Mike Schumacher uncover some interesting aspects of costs, price points to reach business goals, and keeping consumers satisfied.
- The importance of cost and how this market trend is driven by consumer needs
- An overview of the factors that can influence product cost
- Planning for unexpected variables that affect cost, such as weather events, labour shortages, and tariffs
- Finding the right pricing strategy for your business
- How your trusted suppliers should be able to assist you with cost goals
To stay up to date on Raw Material prices and how they impact your adhesive prices, please reach out to your Account Manager, email us at email@example.com, or complete this form with your request.
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Discover More Attached to Hygiene Episodes