How will the nonwovens industry look in 2035? From a declining birth rate to unexpected world events to regulations, “business as usual” may be substantially different in just over a decade. In this episode of “Attached to Hygiene,” host Jack Hughes delves into predictions with three long-time players in the industry: Nick Carter, Vice President, Nonwovens Marketing at Avgol Nonwovens; DeeAnn Nelson, NA-R&D and Innovation Manager at Avgol; and Darius Deak, Global R&D Director for Bostik. Together they use their decades of experience to make informed projections for the disposable hygiene market.
- The influence of purchasing decisions and lifestyle choices by Millennials and Gen Z consumers
- How outside factors such as legislation could change the industry
- What products and new innovations will look like in the future
- How “black swan” events like COVID-19 will play a role
- The growing focus on trends such as sustainability
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at email@example.com.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle