Simson ISR 70-08 AP is an excellent quality elastic adhesive based on Silyl Modified Polymers (SMP). It is tested according to DIN6701, has excellent resistance to UV, weather and temperature and is free of solvents, isocyanates and silicone.
· Excellent adhesion performance on a wide variety of substrates (minimal or no pre-treatment necessary).
· Can be over-painted with common industrial paints.
· Suitable for bonding windows (in e.g. buses and trains) or other industrial applications which require high green strength (initial tack) to avoid or reduce clamping times.
· Excellent UV, weather, and temperature resistance.
· Can also be used for sealing applications.
· Low solvents.
· Free of isocyanate, and silicone.
Latin America and the Caribbean
The following product has a new version :Please consult its associated page by clicking on the button below.