1. Introducing Attached to Hygiene with Jack Hughes
Subscribe to the Attached to Hygiene Newsletter
Welcome to “Attached to Hygiene,” Bostik’s all-new podcast! In the ever-evolving industry of disposable hygiene, market knowledge can help your business stay relevant and competitive. With this in mind, we are inviting expert members of our team and connections worldwide to enlighten you and broaden your view of the marketplace.
In each episode, host Jack Hughes takes you on a comprehensive tour through a variety of interesting and timely industry topics. Subjects include:
- What’s driving trends in baby care, feminine hygiene, and adult incontinence
- How choices in adhesives, materials, and substrates can differentiate you from your competition
- The future of the disposable hygiene market
- The importance of softness
- Substances of interest
- Ways to increase success and reach your business goals
- and much more
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Produced and edited by: Jack Hughes with help from Paul Andrews, Michele Tonkovitz, Emory Churness, Nikki Ackerman, and Green Onion Creative.
Discover Other Popular Attached to Hygiene Episodes