TEF15 is designed as a side glue for perfect binding of books, magazines and notebooks in various speed ranges.
- Recommended operation temperature: 150-180℃.
- Viscosity and setting time can be adjusted by changing the temperature.
- TEF15 should not be mixed with any other type of adhesive.
- The glue tank needs to be covered in case of any contamination.
- If the production stops for over 2 hours, the glue temperature should be turned down; if over 8 hours, the glue tank should be emptied.
The following product has a new version :Please consult its associated page by clicking on the button below.