- Flexible and elastic, can bridge over cracks
- Accommodates flexible movements in suspended structures
- No primer required Can be tiled over successfully
- Able to withstand heavy topping without fracture
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Can be painted over with elastic pain
Boscolastic is a 2-component flexible acrylic polymer cementitious waterproofing coating that is mixed on site and resurfaced on concrete and other construction materials to waterproof. Boscolastic has excellent weathering resistance and crack bridging property.