- Non shrink: Delivers positive expansion in plastic stage.
- Non segregation : Highly stable segregation free grout.
- Workability: Can be pumped, trowelled or poured.
- High early strength : Ensure rapid installation.
- Iron free : No metallic iron is included in the mix as it is capable to introduce future deterioration due to rust expansion.
- Other features : Can be blended with clean local aggregate from 6mm to 10mm.
- Chloride free: Good early strength development without the use of chlorides.
Flowfill Grout GP is a pre-packed cementitious grout requiring only the addition of clean water to produce a multi application non shrink grout at the site.
It is a special and unique blend of cements, micro silica , graded sands, water reducing agents and special auxiliary chemical to deliver expansion in the plastic state to compensate for shrinkage.
Flowfil Grout GP can be mixed in a range of consistencies by varying the amount of water used to produce a fluid to trowelable consistency grouts.