· Gaseous expansion system compensates for plastic
· shrinkage and settlement in properly designed cementitious grout.
· Reduced water/cement ratio mixes in the grout mix
· ensures low permeability and long term durabiservice.
· Gives grout high fluidity with low water/cement ratio thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
· No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
· Composition allows high early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
Plasticized Expanding Grout Admixture
Grout Admix, a plasticized expanding grout admixture is supplied as a powder. The material is a combination of a plasticizing agent and a gas producing expansion medium. The plasticizing agent allows the use of a reduced water/ cement ratio with consequent increased strengths and durability. The expansive medium counteracts the natural settlement and plastic shrinkage of the grout and aids stability and cohesion.