Aquagrip® 3720 is a non-isocyanate one component water-based adhesive intended for spraying applications dedicated to automotive interior.
· a non-isocyanate one component water-based adhesive intended for spraying applications.
· primarily used for bonding unprimed PP and TPO.
· low surface energy rigid substrates to closed cell TPO foam and urethane foam backed PVC and TPO coverstocks.
· other substrates of bonding include; ABS,PC/ABS, fiberboard and steel.
· primarily used for bonding unprimed polyolefinfoam-backed vinyl and expanded vinyl by heat activationto unprimed polyolefin, ABS, ABS/PC. blends, and fiberboard.
· one component.
· bonds to unprimed polypropylene.
The following product has a new version :Please consult its associated page by clicking on the button below.