Closed Cell PEF Rod
Bostik Backing Rod is a closed cell, low density polyethylene foam, designed for use as a backing material in construction joints before the application of sealants.
- Expansion joints between bricks and masonry
- Joints between precast panels
- Peripheral joints around aluminium and timber windows
- Saw cut joints in concrete floors
- Draught and dust proofing joints not needing other forms of sealing
- Use with Bostik Seal ‘N Flex 1, Bostik Seal ‘N Flex FC, Bostik Fireban 1 and Bostik MS Safe Seal.