Our Substrate to Surface Solution provides peace of mind that Bostik is the tiling project partner of choice. Our range of tile adhesive is designed with the needs of the tiler in mind. Crafted by tilers, to deliver the specific project needs of this challenging and often complex trade. The range of adhesives is simple to select, easy to apply and effective on site. Each Bostik priming, waterproofing, tiling and epoxy grout product has been prepared in accordance with key project requirements for both domestic and commercial applications.
THE SUBSTRATE TO SURFACE SOLUTION
The Bostik Prep, Seal, Stick, Finish ranges are backed by rigorous testing to ensure products of the highest quality for craftsmen to trust for the job.
A range of surface primers to prepare substrates for optimal adherence of membranes or tile adhesive.
- Prime Grip Non-Porous: a floor primer can be used indoor & outdoor and by tile on tile applications. This Primegrip is an also solvent-free waterproofing membrane.
- Multiprime: PL floor primer can be used indoor & outdoor and improves bond capabilities and working time of adhesives.
- Specialist Primer: this high performance aqueous primer can be used on top of cured Dampfix PU (Waterproofing polyurethane) and other specialist applications. This primer for indoor and outdoor use is part of the Dampfix PU & Asaflex system.
Protect the installation of wet areas with one of our Dampfix range of waterproofing solutions. Our Bostik’s range includes:
- Dampfix Gold: an one component, highly elastic, class 3, polyurethane waterproofing membrane that contains no bitumen. This sealant is easy to use and is an urethane acrylic membrane which is available in a 4 Litre and 15 Litre sizes.
- Dampfix PU: an one part polyurethane membrane, highly elastic, Class 3, polyurethane waterproofing membrane system that contains no bitumen and complies with AS/NZ 4858.
- Megalastic: a cementitious upgrade additive which improves bond strength and flexibility. This multipurpose additive can be used to upgrade the performance of cement based tile adhesive, epoxy grout, screed and other similar systems. This high performance sealant provides “stretchability” of over 700% and has outstanding flexibility and adhesion to most surfaces and full immersible once cured.
The broad range of Bostik tile adhesives have proven compatibility with many substrates and tile types:
- Conflex: a premium rubber-modified tile adhesive designed for demanding or high traffic applications. Conflex is a flexible adhesive for floor & wall which can be used indoor and outdoor. This adhesive is a high yield allrounder with demanding applications.
- Conflex Gold: a premium quality product. It is an off-white, premium rubber modified tile adhesive designed for demanding or high traffic applications. Excellent all round adhesive with superb bond and overall performance.
- Superfixall: a flexible tile adhesive designed for floor and wall which can be used indoor and outdoor. Superfixall is an economical adhesive which you can upgrade with Megalastic additive to improve flexibility and bond strength without compromising but maintaining long open time.
- Megafix: a brilliant white adhesive perfect for use in bathrooms, with mosaics or when a very white adhesive is needed. This adhesive can be used only indoor and for walls. The smooth, unsanded formulation means that grout joints do not need to be raked out before grouting.
- Asaflex: a two-part adhesive with exceptional flexibility and superb bond designed for jobs were flexibility is critical. This product for floor and wall can be used indoor & outdoor. Asaflex is a product for tile to timber or acoustic mat and has an exceptional bond.
With a range of grouts in both technology and colours, Bostik has the perfect grout to complete any tiling project.
- Designer Coloured Grout: an excellent commercial grade tile grout for floor & wall which can be used indoor & outdoor. This cementitious grout is very easy to clean up and has superb working properties which means less mess, less waste and a better finish.
- White Smooth Grout: a smooth white grout that can be used indoors only. White Smooth Grout is brilliant white, smooth and unsanded. This cementitious grout can be used for 1.5 – 3mm joints.
- Sanded Quarry Grout: a cement based grout used for grouting slate, quarry and treated terracotta tiles or where wider joints are required. Suitable for external installations and available in grey cementitious powder
For more information, call us today on 0508 222 777 or email our team here.
CHOOSE YOUR TRADE BELOW