Bosti-Set Sell Sheet
Gauged Porcelain Tile Installation Portfolio
CDPH VOC Certification
Bostik Hyde Bellagio Project Spotlight
Introducing Bostik Academy – A Technical Knowledge Center for Industry Professionals
Bostik proudly announces the launch of Bostik Academy for North American contractors, distributors, ...Read more
We've Escalated the Possibilities.
You Take the Credit.
Bostik's latest advancement in adhesive technology is found exclusively in Bosti-Set, Thin Porcelain Tile Panel Adhesive & Sound Reduction Membrane. Bosti-Set is a one-component, easy-to-trowel adhesive that revolutionizes how the design-build community works with thin porcelain tile panels. Backed by Bostik's patent-pending Tenirex polymer technology, Bosti-Set provides remarkable instant grab and holding power in a single coat application.
Use Bosti-Set on your next project to realize the following benefits:
- Non-sag, instant grab of thin porcelain tile panels in sizes as large as 1/4" x 5' x 10' (6mm x 1.5m x3m)
- Trowel only on the back of the panel, eliminating the troweling of mortar on walls
- Installation time reduced by as much as 50%, with half of the crew typically needed for typical mortar installations
- No mixing, no water, and no electricity needed to install the panels
- Exceptional acoustic performance and long-term durability of the wall system
- Installation materials that weigh up to 80% less than traditional mortar installations
- The ability to position panels up to 30 minutes while still preventing sagging
- With 2% recycled material, 0% solvents, and zero VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds - as calculated per SCAQMD Rule 1168), Bosti-Set contributes toward LEED® credits under sections NC-v4 MR4.2: Recycled Content and NC-v4 EQ4.1: Low-Emitting Materials – Adhesives & Sealants
You can count on Bosti-Set to speed up the installation of your thin porcelain tile panel project.