Get a fresh take on the consumer need for confidence and how it drives disposable hygiene market trends! In this informative episode of “Attached to Hygiene,” Jack Hughes and Christophe Morel, Bostik Nonwovens Global Marketing Manager for Market Insights and Sustainable Innovation, explore the need for confidence—and how to deliver it—from every angle.
- The many ways confidence in product and brand can positively impact the consumer experience AND your business
- The importance of confidence in adult incontinence and feminine hygiene
- How choosing the right adhesive can help optimise product performance o increase confidence for both you and your consumer
- Global Market Trends in Disposable Hygiene Driving Adhesive Innovation
- Consumer Confidence At a Glance
- Providing Discretion to Self-Conscious Users
- 8 Product Needs That Are Important for Adult Incontinence
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Discover More Attached to Hygiene Episodes