In this episode of “Attached to Hygiene,” Jack Hughes interviews Diane Toonen, Bostik’s Global Strategic Marketing Director, about the consumer need for consistency in their disposable hygiene products. With 30 years of experience in the industry, Diane gives an enlightening perspective on how this need drives market trends in baby care, fem care, and adult incontinence. Listen as she explains why consistency is so vital to satisfaction and success, and factors manufacturers can take into consideration to better meet this consumer need.
- The ways consistency manifest on global and local levels
- How consumers in each market segment of disposable hygiene define consistency
- Materials currently being used to support a consistent experience
- Global Market Trends in Disposable Hygiene Driving Adhesive Innovation
- Adhesive Application Testing Supports Consistent Performance
- Why You Need to Stay Consistent With Your Pad Attachment
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Discover More Attached to Hygiene Episodes