TEP718N is a hot melt adhesive, which is designed for PET labelling, suitable for OPP film, PET and paper label.
- Recommended operation temperature: 130-160℃.
- Viscosity and setting time can be adjusted by changing the temperature.
- TEP718N should not be mixed with any other type of adhesive.
- The glue tank should be covered in case of any contamination.
- If the production were to stop for over 2 hours, the glue temperature should be turned down.
The following product has a new version :Please consult its associated page by clicking on the button below.