- More overlay time – enables to place the concrete up to 6 hours (at 20 o C) after applying Bostik EP Bond, without the risk of de bonding
- High bond strength – Bond strength is more than the tensile strength of good quality concrete
- Barrier coat – acts as a barrier coat to the migration of chloride ions from the concrete substrate
- Very hard and abrasion resistant
- Water proof
- Resistant to waste and sea water
- Suitable for dilute inorganic acids and mineral oils
Bostik EP Bond is a solvent free pigmented two component system based on liquid epoxy resin with a special hardener. It is supplied as a two part material in pre weighed quantities for ready onsite mixing and use. Coloured components – white base and black hardener provide a visual evidence that both the components are adequately mixed.