Published on December 14, 2017
In recent months, Bostik has developed a complete new Web Estate with the goal to provide visitors with an easy way to learn about Bostik’s services and solutions. We are proud to announce the launch of 6 new country websites in India, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Philippines, and the UK.
We’ve listened to your feedback and implemented many improvements including:
- Ease of navigation and clear signposting to relevant information
- A full suite of ‘smart’ content including market pages, videos & downloads
- Access to corporate and product information
- Detailed descriptions of Bostik’s solutions for industrial manufacturing, construction & consumer markets
- A responsive website design enables visitors to easily navigate the site on all devices
The new websites are the beginning of our digital journey. The sites will be constantly monitored and improved in line with the latest digital trends and technical developments. They will continue to evolve and will add more and more SMART new features and functionalities to provide visitors with the information they need.
In the coming months, the family of websites will grow and will extend to dozens of countries in many different languages.
Take a tour and discover more at www.bostik.com/India or watch the video.
Bostik is a leading global adhesive specialist in industrial, construction and consumer markets. For more than a century, it has been developing innovative adhesive solutions that are smarter and more adaptive to the forces that shape daily lives. From cradle to grave, from home to office, Bostik’s smart adhesives can be found everywhere. With annual sales of €1.6 billion, the company employs 4,900 people and has a presence in more than 50 countries. Bostik is a company of Arkema.