- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement whilst in the plastic state
- Can be dry packed, rammed, trowelled, poured and pumped
- Ready to use, premixed, requires only the addition of water
- No metallic iron content to cause staining
- Lower water / cement ratio reduces drying shrinkage, permeability and increases durability
Multi-purpose non-shrink cementitious grout
Flowfill Grout GP MY is a multi-purpose non-shrink Class-A cementitious grout. It is based on portland cement, graded aggregate and chemical additives, which impart contorlled expansion whilst in the plastic state. The gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
TLH 2299 E is a hot melt pressure-sensitive adhesive used in the automotive industry for interior applications.
It is used for ...