Choosing an appropriate levelling solution is an essential part of subfloor preparation. Bostik provides the ideal base for your flooring installation.
Fast-curing, time-saving solutions
To achieve a smooth base for your floor covering, you need a flexible, fast-curing solution that works with a range of substrates. To obtain a smooth and solid finished resilient floor, a high quality self-levelling underlay is an absolute necessity. Our innovative self-levelling underlay solutions are designed to save flooring contractors valuable time and money. With low dust, low door and walk-on times as short as two hours, Bostik products are the smart choice for your subfloor preparation needs.
Our free-flowing, self-smoothing underlay solutions offer plenty of benefits to help you tackle the toughest challenges:
- Easy to use: Excellent flow characteristics make Bostik's self-levelling underlay solutions easy to use; most are pumpable.
- Fast-curing: Many of our underlays contain a rapid-setting formula, which accelerates floor preparation and installation.
- Flexibility: Bostik's subfloor products are ideal for a wide range of substrate applications, from concrete and sand/cement screeds to stone, rigid metal and wood.
- Polymer-modified: Bostik's cementitious products have high polymer content for excellent adhesion, strength and flexibility.
Bostik’s range of self-levelling underlays is formulated with water-based, polymer-modified and gypsum-based binder technologies:
- Polymer modified binders (PMB): Our cementitious products are highly modified with polymer additives for strength and flexibility.
- Gypsum-based compounds: Gypsum-based compounds are ideal for use on calcium sulphate screeds and other low strength subfloors
- Water-based compounds: Water-mix compounds are designed for all installations, especially where pumping is beneficial.