To achieve our goals as a growth business, we must consciously work to create and nurture an environment committed to all. We recognize that opportunity for career growth is incredibly important when choosing an employer. Bostik takes this seriously.
We provide internal training as well as external development tailored to your careers goals. We are intentional to keep the whole in mind – competencies, skills and behaviors. Employees work closely with leaders to create individual development plans to ensure the best fit with your interests, talents and preferences and the requirements of your current role, future paths and needs of the business.
Bostik also offers business, regional and global training and development opportunities. Recent regional topics include: Introduction to R&D and Project Leadership. Global offerings are coordinated within Bostik University.
Select attendees from across the globe and across functions gather to learn together, building networks and enriching minds. Bostik University events bring significant benefit to attendees and to the business. We continue to update and add new programs to the portfolio. Current sessions include:
- Leading People the Bostik way — aimed at developing the leadership skills of managers in supervisory roles.
- Communications Management — designed to prepare professionals in internal or external communications roles for a variety of situations including public speaking, effective written communication and media interviews.
- Marketing Leadership — designed to increase Bostik’s global marketing capabilities and develop a common understanding of our global tools to improve our value proposition across markets.
- Business Management — aimed at middle and senior managers to provide a variety of educational sessions covering topics including finance, operational excellence and leadership skills.
- R&D Leadership — providing all new and potential R&D leaders with knowledge and skills in key people and process management topics.