Two long-time adhesives industry insiders bring their unique perspective to this episode of “Attached to Hygiene.” In a conversation that is as passionate as it is educational, Alan Ramspeck of Nordson Adhesives Dispensing Systems and Russ Stuczynski from Bostik share the many benefits of adhesives as a bonding solution for hygiene articles. Along with host Jack Hughes, they discuss why adhesives are not what some call a “necessary evil” but rather an option that brings many distinct advantages to disposable hygiene manufacturers.
- Ways adhesives can help manufacturers achieve business goals like reducing cost
- The flexibility of adhesives in accommodating substrate changes
- Empowering sustainability goals and a more sustainable diaper through the use of adhesives
- How adhesives can support initiatives like product design
- The role adhesives play in new trends in the ever-evolving industry
- How adhesive producers can help support your team
You can follow Nordson on their social channels on:
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at email@example.com.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Discover More Attached to Hygiene Episodes