It’s no secret that disposable hygiene consumers value convenience, but did you know there are many factors involved? Get the latest insights on why convenience is a need that can’t be overlooked in the marketplace when you listen to this episode of “Attached to Hygiene.” Be prepared to grow your knowledge as host Jack Hughes interviews Tina LI, Strategic Market and Technical Service Manager for Bostik Nonwovens in Asia, on this influential need driving market trends. With a unique global perspective, Tina gives an insider view of the various components of convenience in purchasing, use, and disposal.
- How manufacturers can provide convenience in each step of the user experience
- The growing popularity of trends such as pant diapers and wetness indicators
- Why choosing the right pad attachment must be factored in when looking to deliver convenience for the consumer
- The impact COVID-19 has had on the role of convenience in the marketplace
- Global Market Trends in Disposable Hygiene Driving Adhesive Innovation
- Pant Diapers Help Meet Consumer Needs of Comfort and Convenience
- The Total Elastic Attachment Adhesive Solution for Pant Diapers
Subscribe to “Attached to Hygiene” and never miss an episode!
You can email us with questions, comments, or ideas for future episodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host: Jack Hughes
Music by Jonathan Boyle
Discover Other Popular Attached to Hygiene Episodes