Bostik’s TOTALPrime is a ready-to-use, polymer-based primer designed for a variety of challenging substrates. TOTALPrime tenaciously bonds to non-porous substrates, like epoxy coatings and existing tiles. The bond-enhancing sand suspended in the formulation imparts superior mechanical adhesion. TOTALPrime provides a coarse textured surface ideal for enhancing the bond of mortars, self-leveling underlayment and patches, ensuring excellent adhesion even on challenging substrates.
- United States of America
Gauged Porcelain Tile Installation Portfolio
Surface Preparation Sell Sheet
Bostik to Aid NFCAP Train Flooring Contractors Nationwide
Introducing Bostik Academy – A Technical Knowledge Center for Industry Professionals
Product Webinar: Soft Flooring Systems for Performance and Moisture Control
NWFA Sound Abatement Webinar Product Theater Thursday
Acoustical quality of life is expected by those living in high-end, multi-unit, metropolitan, ...
TOTALPrime provides a coarse textured surface ideal for enhancing the bond of mortars, self-leveling underlayment and patches, ensuring excellent adhesion even on challenging substrates.
Where to Use
- Interior floors
- Interior walls
- Ready to use formula
- Single coat application with a roller or brush
- Reduces the need for grinding and scarification
- For use with mortars, self-leveling underlayment and patches
- Tenacious bond strength to a variety of surfaces
- Rapid drying, low VOC and low odor
- Textured surface for increase of mechanical bond
- Water based with high solids content
- Contributes points to LEED® certified projects
This low VOC formulation (as calculated per SCAQMD Rule 1113) may contribute toward LEED v4 IEQ Credit - Low-Emitting Materials for Coatings.