ABOUT CONTACT BOND
- Resists heat and water
- Provides excellent adhesion to most natural and neoprene rubbers as well as a wide variety of porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Easily applied by brush or scraper, giving a secure and lasting bond
- Primarily used in the furniture and allied industries
- Neoprene rubbers
- Porous and non-porous surfaces
- Furniture and allied industries for fixing plastic laminates
- Flexible decorative surface coverings
AV 4709 is a water based adhesive suitable for bonding a variety of wet bonding applications where a flexible and durable bond is required.It ...
AV 510 is a brush grade, solvent free, slow setting, single component moisture curing polyurethane adhesive. Fully cured AV 510 has an extremely ...
AV 56 Clear is an emulsion based adhesive for the bonding of synthetic laminated board to timber, particleboard, MDF and other semi-porous ...
AV XL Plus is a medium to fast setting, medium solids, single pack, crosslinking PVA emulsion adhesive. It develops excellent bond strength, ...
Anchor-Weld 101R Contact Adhesive is a high solids, high heat resistant, non-stringing, solvent based, brush grade contact adhesive. It is ...
AW 1830 / 1831 Adhesive is a spray grade adhesive specifically formulated for bonding expanded polystyrene foam and other lightweight materials ...
Bostik Industrial Grade Silicone is a high performance, Ultra Violet(UV) resistant one component neutral cure silicone sealant....